Welcome to the Stone Gate Terrace Online Application
Wehner Multifamily LLC supports The Fair Housing Act as amended, prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, religion, sex, age, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation or unfavorable discharge from military service.
Stone Gate Terrace
We are delighted that you are interested in making this community your home. In order to assist you in making your final decision the following qualifications will be required from every prospective resident.
Applicant Qualifying Criteria and Requirements
RENTAL APPLICATION: A rental application must be completed, signed and submitted for each adult over the age of 18. The rental application(s) will be reviewed when submitted to ensure all information is complete to determinate your eligibility.
IDENTIFICATION: Valid picture Driver's License or State ID and SSN are required. Other accepted forms of ID are: Passport, Visa, Military ID, Permanent Resident Card, Consular ID, ITIN, etc.
RENTAL HISTORY: Applicant(s) must have current rental history or proof of mortgage. No more than two late payments in a 12 month period, term of lease/contract fulfilled and no more than two documented lease violations. If the applicant(s) have a bad debt to another community the applicant(s) will be required to pay an additional deposit/administration fee that could be up to a full month rent and/or a risk fee. First time renters may qualify with regular deposit/administration fee (special on deposit do not apply to first time renters)
INCOME: Must be verifiable. Total monthly household gross income must be at least 2.5 times total gross monthly income. If applicable, Housing applicants must make 2.5 times their portion of rent. Proof of income is required for all applicants (pay stubs, W2's, tax returns and bank deposit statement, etc.).
EMPLOYMENT: Present Employment will be verified for length of employment and salary. Applicant must be employed for at least 6 months. If employed less than (2) years with current employer, we may also verify prior employment. Written verification from employer is required. If employment verification form is not obtained, applicant must provide valid proof of income.
CO-SIGNER: Co-signer must not have any automatic rejections and adhere to all qualifying guidelines. The co-signer's income must be 2.5 times their rent and the applicant's rent amount combined.
CREDIT AND CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK: A credit report and a background search will be processed through Wehner Multifamily LLC or its agents.
CRITERIA FOR OCCUPANTS: Immediate family members under the age of 18 or legal dependent must not have any automatic rejections. All others 18 years old and up need to apply for lessee status and fill out an application.
OCCUPANCY STANDARDS: If the applicant(s) plus family or roommate(s) will occupy the dwelling, the family/roommate size must be appropriate for home i.e. no more than two adults per bedroom in most circumstances per local ordinance.
Applicants may be denied for the following reasons:
- Falsification of application by applicant (s)
- Incomplete application by applicant (s)
- Insufficient income
- Poor credit history of any applicant (credit report)
- Poor rental history of any applicant (rental verification is obtain) such as; Non-Payment of rent or frequent late payments.
- Lease violations such as, but not limited to: poor housekeeping; poor supervision of children; unruly or destructive applicants, applicant's children, or applicant's guest; violence to a person or property by applicant(s), etc.
- More than two evictions in the past five years or more than 2 broken leases in the past three years
- Applicants with certain offenses, regardless if the status is active, probation, parole, adjudication withheld and/or deferred adjudication
Credit History: Wehner Multifamily LLC and its agents reserve the right to reject the application of any individual with 100% negative credit, any unpaid rental housing debt, evictions, and more than 3 rental or mortgage late payments in a 12 month period. Foreclosures, closed bankruptcy or medical collections are not counted against the applicant.
Criminal History: Wehner Multifamily LLC and its agents reserve the right to reject the application of any individual who had received deferred adjudication or conviction of a misdemeanor or a felony offense. Examples of these offenses include, but are not limited to, the following:
- All ViCAP felony and misdemeanor convictions, and other felony and misdemeanor convictions: No time limit
- Sexual Offenses: No time limit
- Terrorism convictions: No time limit
- Drug Possession or Distribution charges: 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
- Cruelty to animal charges: 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
- Theft of Property (Exclude by check): 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
- Damage to Property: 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
- Violence: 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
- Injury to persons: 10 Years(Felony) / 5 Years(Misdemeanor) from completion of sentence
All applications will be reviewed on a case by case basis to determine if the applicant is qualified. In the event that the applicant doesn't meet the criminal background criteria, credit criteria, and/or doesn't have sufficient or good rental history, it would be up to manager's discretion to approve the application, in such instance, the applicant may be required to pay a non-refundable risk fee equal to an additional administration fee or up to one month's rent.
Only certified funds will be accepted for all: Application, Holding/Admin fees, Deposit or Rental Monies for First Month's Rent.
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT ANYTIME
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE COMMUNITY RENTAL SELECTION CRITERIA, WHICH INCLUDES REASON WHY MY APPLICATION MAY BE DENIED, SUCH AS CRIMINAL HISTORY, CREDIT HISTORY, CURRENT INCOME, AND RENTAL HISTORY, I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT MEET THE COMMUNITY SELECTION CRITERIA OR IF I FAIL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION, OR GIVE ANY FALSE INFORMATION THE COMMUNITY MAY REJECT THE APPLICATION, RETAIN ALL APPLICATION FEES, ADMINISTRATION FEES AND DEPOSITS AS LIQUID DAMAGE FOR ITS TIME AND EXPENSE. I HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY EMPLOYER, LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, FEDERAL, STATE, COUNTY OR CITY AGENCY, CONSUMER AGENCY, OR INSTITUTION TO RELEASE INFORMATION TO WEHNER MULTIFAMILY LLC AND/OR ITS AGENTS. I VOLUNTARILY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS OF RECOURSE AND RELEASE ALL THE ABOVE OF LIABILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THIS AUTHORIZATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT SHOULD I LEASE AN APARTMENT, WEHNER MULTIFAMILY LLC AND ITS AGENTS SHALL HAVE CONTINUING RIGHT TO REVIEW MY CREDIT AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION, PAYMENT HISTORY AND OCCUPANCY HISTORY FOR ACCOUNT REVIEW PURPOSES AND FOR IMPROVING APPLICATION METHODS.
Please choose "I Agree" to continue to the application.